Coming Soon
Coming Soon

Becoming Illegal (Actual letter from an Iowa resident and sent to his senator)


Becoming  Illegal (Actual letter from an Iowa resident  and sent to his senator)

      The Honorable Tom  Harkin
      731  Hart Senate Office Building
      Phone (202)  224 3254
      Washington DC,  20510

      Dear Senator  Harkin,

  As a native  Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am  writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of  Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an  illegal alien and they referred me to you.

 My primary reason for wishing to change my  status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was  recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my  understanding of this bill’s provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien  who has been in the United  States  for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000  fine and income taxes for three of the last five years.. I know a good  deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before  everyone figures it out.

 Simply put, those of us who have been here  legally have had to pay taxes every year so I’m excited about the  prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000  fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively?  This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we  paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.

    Additionally, as an illegal alien I  could begin using the local emergency  room as my primary health  care provider. Once I have stopped paying  premiums for medical  insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a  year.

  Another benefit  in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive  preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well  as “in-state” tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United  States  for my son.

   Lastly, I understand that illegal  status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver’s license  and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very  important to me given that I still have college age children driving my  car.

  If you would  provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal  (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would  be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance.

      Your Loyal  Constituent,
      Donald Ruppert
      Burlington  , IA

      Get  your Forms (NOW)!! Call your Internal Revenue Service 1-800-289-1040.
 Please pass this on to your friends so they  can save on this great  offer

Categories : Uncategorized

Comments are closed.

This is a Widget Section

This section is widgetized. If you would like to add content to this section, you may do so by using the Widgets panel from within your WordPress Admin Dashboard. This Widget Section is called "Feature bottom"